Cupidon is an international matchmaking agency who offers Online and Personalized dating services for single men who are looking for East European women. We are a matchmaker agency registered in Romania (Physical address: Cupidon, street Pancesti 387, City Sascut, district Bacau, Romania, phone 0040740800800 ) and we provide serious love relationship, optionally for marriage. We offer a real dating service, face to face meetings. We do not sell mailing addresses. If you really want to find your love, sign up, then contact us. All incomplete profiles will be deleted.
CUPIDON is an introduction agency and secondary an online dating website that helps you organize real dates between men and Romanian/Moldavian women, for stable relationships. If you want to make a suggestion, comment, send us a feedback from the "Contact us" . If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions below, please do not register on our matchmaking site. If you want you can read about Privacy.
Our main conditions are:
- You must be single, divorced or widowed, at least 18 years old living in Europe or America.
- You are on this site to meet your love partner in a stable relationship, optionally marriage.
- You should post a real profile, complete with personal descriptions and photos.
- You should speak politely with other members and report suspect profiles.
- You must not send any advertisement in your message, to the others.
- Men must pay a subscription in order to contact other members.
- The entire amount of the subscription must be paid before receiving the meetings proposed by the agency
- Profiles of a sexual nature, racist, xenophobic, illegal, incomplete, will be deleted without notice.
Methods of payment for men: Back transfer, PayPal, Credit card, (in your profile after login), Western Union. The prices of our services vary depending on the formula chosen. Read more about fees here Matchmaking Services Fees
We are not able to verify the identity or the honesty of all the profiles that are on our website. So please, never send money to another member and that under no pretext. We disclaim any responsibility if you do not follow this advice. All members are responsible for their acts. CUPIDON is offering to Members personal introduction services and provides the Members the opportunity of meeting people who share similar values, ideas and interests.
1. The Member’s right to use the Services is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by CUPIDON from time to time, in its sole discretion. CUPIDON may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at anytime, including the availability of any Service feature, data base or content. CUPIDON may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Services or restrict Member's access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. CUPIDON may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend Member's access to all or part of the Services at any time, with or without notice, for any proper reason as determined in the sole discretion of CUPIDON. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, proper reason shall include any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity, or that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Services by others, and any breach by the Member of any terms of this Agreement. CUPIDON may report any Member to the appropriate law enforcement agencies regarding any improper use of the Services.
2. By executing this Agreement, the Member acknowledges that CUPIDON is not responsible for any interruption or suspension of the Services, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any claim against CUPIDON shall be limited to the amount paid by the Member, if any, for the use of the Services during the Term. The Member may cease using the Services at any time.
3. The responsibility of CUPIDON herein is strictly limited to “match making upon availability” Membership with CUPIDON is strictly limited to matchmaking upon availability. CUPIDON will not be responsible or liable for any costs incurred by the Member as a result of any matchmaking.
4. The Member's membership herein is personal to the Member and the information obtained should not be shared with or used by anyone else.
6. The Member covenants and agrees to indemnify and save harmless CUPIDON, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from any loss or damages, including reasonable legal fees which CUPIDON, its officers, directors, employees and agents, may incur or suffer from the Member’s improper use of the Services, including without limitation, any breach by the Member of this Agreement (including but not limited to the Code of Conduct) or any charges or complaints made by other parties against the Member. The Member covenants and agrees to cooperate as fully as reasonably requested in the defense of any claims. CUPIDON reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense in control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Member; provided, however, that the Member shall remain liable for any such claim.
7. The Member acknowledges that use of the Services is strictly at the Member’s own risk. The Member acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information shall be at the Member’s sole risk. CUPIDON does not represent or warranty the accuracy or reliability of any member profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed uploaded or distributed through the Services by CUPIDON, its partners, or any user of the Services, notwithstanding, CUPIDON will use all reasonable best efforts to obtain accurate and true information in compiling member profiles. Member’s continued use of the Services following the posting by CUPIDON of any changes to the Services offered, will constitute a binding acceptance by the Member of any such modifications or changes.
8. The Services may from time to time include messages from CUPIDON employees who respond to “relationship questions”. Any statements made by employees of CUPIDON are provided for feedback and personal opinion purposes only, and are not intended, and should not be taken, as specific advice in any particular circumstance. Such statements do not constitute counseling of any kind. Users with personal problems or who may be seeking personal advice applicable to their personal situation are urged to consult with a qualified counselor with respect to such issues.
9. The Member warrants and represents: (i) all personal information disclosed by the Member to CUPIDON is accurate and complete, and (ii) the Member has made full and accurate disclosure to CUPIDON of any criminal convictions and/or medical mental health diagnosis.10. CUPIDON reserves the right to forward electronic mail to the Member from time to time for the purpose of informing the Member of changes or additions to the Services, or of any CUPIDON related products and services. CUPIDON reserves the right to disclose information about Member’s usage of the Services demographics in forms that do not reveal Member’s personal identity.
11. The Member does not have the right to assign to any third party this Agreement or any of the Member’s rights to the Services offered by CUPIDON from time to time. CUPIDON has the right to assign any or all of its rights and duties under this Agreement or to the Services to any third party at any time or times without notice. Upon assignment by CUPIDON, CUPIDON’s obligations hereunder are automatically assumed by the assignee and CUPIDON shall be relieved of any further liability and obligations under this Agreement.
12. Any returned payments will be subject to an administration fee of 100 euro (or the maximum amount permitted by law).
13. The Member shall at all times abide by the following Code of Conduct: (i) Member will keep all information provided to them through the Services offered by CUPIDON as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the written permission of CUPIDON; (ii) Member shall not use the Services to engage in any form of harassment, illegal, immoral or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures, videos or audio recordings which contain libelous,slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, racist, pornographic, obscene or offensive language or images; and (iii) Member shall not use the Services to infringe the privacy rights, property rights or any other rights of any person.
14. By using the Services, the Member agrees to the following: (i) Member acknowledges that CUPIDON cannot ensure the security or privacy of information provided by the Member through the internet or through e-mail messages submitted by the Member and the Member releases CUPIDON, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties; (ii) CUPIDON is not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which the Member posts on the Service or provides to other Members and the Member should use caution in selecting the personal information that he/she posts or provides to others through the Service; and (iii) CUPIDON cannot (and does not) assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and the Member releases CUPIDON, from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications the Member may receive from other users.As part of the Service, CUPIDON may from time to time e-mail to the Member publically available information about other users of the Service whom CUPIDON believes may meet the Members pre-selected search criteria. The Member acknowledges that CUPIDON cannot guarantee (and therefore assumes no responsibility for verifying) the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the service, which may include information which CUPIDON may provide directly to the Member but which has been posted or provided to CUPIDON by other users of the Service.
15. The Member confirms that he/she will have obtained full right, title, interest and permission in and to any information, messages, pictures or recordings prior to the Member posting to or otherwise distributing them through the Service.
16. The Service contains information which may be proprietary to CUPIDON, its partners, and its users. CUPIDON asserts and retains full copyright protection in the Service for information or material posted by CUPIDON, its partners or users of the Service. Such information or material may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary. The Member covenants and agrees not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express written consent of the owners of such information.
17. The within the Agreement and the membership, created herein is subject to the laws of the Province of Bacau, Romania. You have the right to cancel your account anytime you wish. For this Sign in and visit My settings, then Cancel the account.For suggestion send a feedback to our agency, or by post to: CUPIDON, Pancesti 387, Sascut, 607523, Romania. You can call us on 0040 740 800 800.
- Anyone who is able to commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile. There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you. Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your public Internet profile or initial e-mail messages.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it. If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around. Cupidon does not always conduct criminal background screening for all members.
- Please never send money, gifts or plane tickets to the other members because you risk to lose your money.
Page updated on 17 February 2018